Code Generation Tool
Here you can download the Code Generation Tool (CGT) which creates host model specific code from the formal description. It comes along with an editor (CGT-EDIT) for conveniently editing the textfiles of the formal description. Both programs are licesed under the GNU Public License (GPL) v3.0.
We recommend to download a binary. These work under Windows and under most recent LINUX versions.
Download source code
As ERGOM, the CGT is free software, so you can also download the source code. CGT and CGT-EDIT are written in Pascal. So you may need to download FreePascal Lazarus to compile it. The editor CGT-EDIT uses a numerical library ALGLIB which is also licensed under the GPL.
Here you find older versions for download.
- cgt_bin_linux64_1.3.4.zip (6.6 MiB)
- cgt_bin_linux64_1.4.1.zip (4.2 MiB)
- cgt_bin_linux64_1.4.2.zip (4.2 MiB)
- cgt_bin_linux64_1_3.zip (4.3 MiB)
- cgt_bin_linux64_1_3_3.zip (4.2 MiB)
- cgt_bin_linux_1_2_2.zip (13.8 MiB)
- cgt_bin_linux_1_3.zip (3.4 MiB)
- cgt_bin_windows_1.3.4.zip (775.2 KiB)
- cgt_bin_windows_1.4.1.zip (2.0 MiB)
- cgt_bin_windows_1.4.2.zip (2.0 MiB)
- cgt_bin_windows_1_2_2.zip (701.1 KiB)
- cgt_bin_windows_1_3.zip (12.3 KiB)
- cgt_bin_windows_1_3_3.zip (750.5 KiB)
- cgt_src_1.3.4.zip (6.0 MiB)
- cgt_src_1.4.1.zip (5.9 MiB)
- cgt_src_1.4.2.zip (5.9 MiB)
- cgt_src_1_2_2.zip (15.7 MiB)
- cgt_src_1_3.zip (3.7 MiB)
- cgt_src_1_3_3.zip (6.6 MiB)